Market Research Analyst (APAC)
DC Byte is the leading provider of commercial research and consultancy in the field of data centres and digital infrastructure, and is changing how market developments are analysed and tracked through our unique property management platforms.
Our research has been quoted by top publications including the Financial Times and Computer Weekly, and our online platform is used by leading investors and developers around the world. We have grown from concept to a profitable platform and consultancy in five years, with locations in London, Washington DC, and Singapore.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help expand our global offering. Our ideal candidate would be professional and outgoing, with a passion for international business analysis. The role offers rapid career progression in a fast-growing global industry, with potential opportunity for travel and work abroad. Building relationships with our customers and with the data centre community sits at the core of the role, so interpersonal networking and communications skills are essential.
• Researching data centre development from a variety of news, public filings, mapping sources.
• Networking with industry professionals to gather information on existing and future supply and demand, and further understanding of market dynamics.
• Maintaining the DC Byte database and ensuring high quality of data.
• Delivering presentations to clients and stakeholders in both public and private forums.
• Delivering bespoke research reports in line with the client’s aims and objectives.
• Providing insight on industry developments to support research, white papers, infographics, and consulting projects.
• Representing the company at international and domestic events and gatherings.
• Solid research and analytical skills
• Ability to understand multiple industry drivers and impacts on customer offerings
• Attention to detail
• Good writing skills for both interpersonal communication and deliverables (e.g., reports, commentaries etc.)
• Ability to work independently
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience managing a research project from scoping to delivery
• Degree in Business, Economics, Real Estate, or experience in an industry analysis/research role
• Network of data centre professionals across the APAC region
STAGE 1 – Candidates who pass the screening phase will be invited to attend an interview.
STAGE 2 – Candidates who pass Stage 1 will be asked to write a short research piece of approximately one side of A4 on a given topic.
STAGE 3 – Candidates who pass Stage 2 will be invited to a second in-person or online video interview. The interview will include a review of the submitted research report as well as the terms of employment as part of a longer form general interview.
We aim for the whole process to take around two weeks.
Remuneration and Benefits
We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes base salary, annual bonus, and travel opportunities. The role also offers rapid career progression both within the company and in a fast-growing international industry.
Benefits include comprehensive medical coverage for employees and flexible work arrangements.
Successful candidates must be able to start work within a maximum of one month from receiving an offer, or whatever their minimum notice period is at their current job.
Outstanding fresh graduates are invited to apply.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email [email protected] and let us know what interests you about the job. We look forward to hearing from you.